THE LIVING WORDS OF CHRIST, THE PSALMS OF MY LIFE

GOD'S LIVING WORD FOR TODAY

Ephesians 6:10-17 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his
mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand
against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark
world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full
armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and
after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of
truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can
extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of
the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

PSALMS OF JOY CHAPTER 91


PS 1:1 Blessed is the man that walked not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the seat of the scornful.

PS 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law he meditates day and night.

PS 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.

PS 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind drives away.

PS 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

PS 1:6 For the LORD knows the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

                                                  
                           ****************************
                          Psalms of Joy Chapter 91

1.  Lord it seems that all is a barren waste about me.  My thirst of you is even more than when you first revealed yourself.  My faith is worn away by the winds of trial and deception.

2.  I am barren without You Lord.  Take not your Holy Spirit from me.

3.  For I have known the waters of Life.  I have eaten of the Bread of Life in green pastures.  You alone can restore my soul and the joy of Your salvation.  My only consolation is to hear Your Word.  Day and Night I wait to hear You speak.

4.  I too will waste away only to be like the chaff which the winds drive away, unless, You restore my soul.  If only that I might give You the praise and honor that You alone deserve.  Please accept my sacrifice of praise.  Judge my heart, and see if there is any wicked way in me.  Try me Lord,  Break me , melt me , mold me.  You, and You alone know my heart and if it is genuine toward You. 

No comments: