THE LIVING WORDS OF CHRIST, THE PSALMS OF MY LIFE

GOD'S LIVING WORD FOR TODAY

Ephesians 6:10-17 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his
mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand
against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark
world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full
armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and
after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of
truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can
extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of
the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

PSALMS OF JOY CHAPTER 92


GOD CALLING....by Two Listeners
 
November 16 - Union Is Power

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20

Claim that promise always. Know it true that when two of My lovers meet I am the Third. Never limit that promise.

When you two are together in My Name, united by one bond in My Spirit, I am there. Not only when you meet to greet Me, and to hear My Voice.

Think what this means in Power. It is again the lesson of the Power that follows two united to serve Me.

Let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them. Exodus 25:8
 
                                             ***********************************
1.  Precious, precious Lord....Thank you for ministering your love and grace through a beloved sister who was so broken herself, and asked for prayer.  The hardest prayer, and yet the most healing prayer is when we pray out of our own grief, lack of faith, and searching heart.  You came among us and Holy Spirit revealed your presence.  Holy Spirit comforted our hearts, encouraged our hearts, and called us to rest. 
 
2.  The question you present is always the same....." CAN I TRUST YOU"...."DO YOU LOVE ME"
 
3.  I am always left to answer regretfully...."With my mind and emotions, with my limited understanding, I choose to love you Lord.  My great desire is to truly love you with my heart, mind and might.  I am in love with you Lord,  like a new bride to her beloved.  With my disposition....I am at war, with the world and  pitifully conformed to it in the flesh."
 
4.  I am lost Lord....naked to you and blind in truly not knowing you by revelation....not remembering those veiled memories that whisper in me of a glorious past and those things that are rooted in LOVE.  Only You know if I love you Lord."
 
5.  You ask me if you can trust me with your silence.  Lord, your silence sometimes terrifies me.  I can't live without your presence which speaks, and lets me know that I am not alone, or failing you.  I will to trust you in your awful reposing silence,  when you require a sacrifice of praise. 
 
6.  You ask if I can be still in your silence.  I can only respond...."Let your presence give me confidence, it is this that stills my heart.  I cry out...Holy Spirit be not grieved, do not leave me.  Help my unbelief,  let faith rise up in joyful praise...You are Elohim, El Shadai, Jehovah.  In my rising up and my laying down, I will be expecting, thinking....Lord, perhaps this day, this hour, this moment, I may truly know you and the power of your resurrection in me.  In this I shall not be moved....I am left silent before You Lord."
 
7.  "MY CHILD....IT SHALL COME....I SHALL COME
IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE
WITHOUT OBSERVATION
TO YOU,  MY TEMPLE
IN STILLNESS,  QUIETNESS AND CONFIDENCE
BY MY SPIRIT....SAYS THE LORD."

No comments: